Raspberry Pi 400 Kit
It’s a computer. Neat.
The Raspberry Pi 400 is a powerful and easy-to-use computer built into a neat and portable keyboard that features the following:
- Quad-core 64-bit processor
- 4GB of RAM
- Wireless networking
- Dual-display output
- 4K video playback
- 40-pin GPIO header,
It’s a Raspberry Pi. It’s a keyboard.
It’s a Raspberry Pi designed into a keyboard.
Raspberry Pi 400 incorporates a purpose-built board based on Raspberry Pi 4. The Raspberry Pi 400 has specially designed thermals to keep your computer cool and silent while you’re hard at work.
The GPIO pins remain accessible so you can connect components and prototype your projects.
This is the kit you’re looking for
Your personal computer kit includes the following:
- power supply
- micro HDMI to HDMI cable
- SD card preloaded with Raspberry Pi OS
- official Raspberry Pi Beginner’s Guide
We’re speaking your language
The following keyboard variants are available in Raspberry Pi 400
And more languages will be available in the future.
Raspberry Pi OS
Edit documents. Organise your calendar. Get hands-on with programming. Connect with friends.
Raspberry Pi OS is our official supported operating system so you’ll get the smoothest performance from your new computer while you get stuff done.
For teachers. For learners.
Raspberry Pi 400 is the perfect educational tool for students of all ages. It is ideal for home study being low-cost and portable. It's also great for teaching a variety of computing concepts.
Raspberry Pi 400 specification
- Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.8GHz
- 4GB LPDDR4-3200
- Dual-band (2.4GHz and 5.0GHz) IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 and 1 × USB 2.0 ports
- Horizontal 40-pin GPIO header
- 2 × micro HDMI ports (supports up to 4Kp60)
- H.265 (4Kp60 decode); H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode); OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- MicroSD card slot for operating system and data storage
- 78- or 79-key compact keyboard (depending on regional variant)
- 5V DC via USB connector
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +50°C ambient
- Maximum dimensions 286 mm × 122 mm × 23 mm
Vendor:Regular price $25.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Vendor:Regular price $150.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Vendor:Regular price $30.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Vendor:Regular price $12.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per